Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bathroom Stencil Grand Finale

My bathroom project is nearing the finish line, I just can't keep it from you any longer!  Being that this room is the first room I have ever painted, I am going to brag like a proud mommy...get ready for it!  I gave you the teaser here but I have definitely made some progress in adding the finishing touches.

I am still on the hunt for some more doo-dads but why wait?

Here she is!!
Of course its a she!


I'm still working on accessories but this is what I have for now.  I think this will be something I acquire with time.
My sister hates "people" pictures in the bathroom.  I think she is right when it comes to this little kissy picture of us but I just love the frame..and my shoes, so it stays for now.


I am love with my mirror.  It was originally black and I got it from HomeGoods for $30.  I think I need a new light fixture though because it throws off where the center is.


Still looking for the right soap dispenser so don't judge me in the meantime.


Conveniently, this Bathroom Companion goes with my color scheme.  There is no better place than right out in the open.  If you haven't seen one before, it has all kinds of random bathroom facts.


The candle holders were from a trip to Hobby Lobby and the watering pitcher was spray painted coral to match.


My chevron canvas art hangs above my toilet.  I used colors to match the bathroom and tie it all together.

I'm so in love with my bathroom now.  I think I'll be redoing all bathrooms before I move on to bedrooms.  They're just so much easier with how small they are.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment